Io test library
bjpbakker
2013-07-27 14:50:06 UTC
Hi everyone,

As I was reading the book 7 languages in 7 weeks by Bruce Tate, I came across the Io language. I really enjoyed doing the exercises in the book and decided to spend more time with Io.

Over the past months I wrote a test library for the Io language. It is greatly inspired by rspec, in concept and syntax of the tests. Hence I named it: iospec. The project is open source and is available on Github: http://github.com/bjpbakker/iospec

The library is by far not as feature rich as is rspec, but it allows to write and execute tests, using much of the flexibility that Io offers.

Anyone who's interested please have a look. I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback on both its features as the source code.

-Bart