Io Persistence + Bugs
Alexandre Andrade
2013-02-17 11:13:54 UTC
Thank you for your answers.

Scalable to me is in sense of erlang: can use multiple processors
(parallel), or servers (clusters). How Io compares to Erlang scalability?

.While waiting, i looked at iota web framework, but it complains about
RegexMatch not found by id. The strange is the module is inside Regex
addon. The Volcano addon alson dont work

Where is the correct place to talk about this bugs?

Alexandre Andrade
**
I am a newbie at Io.
Hi Alexandre,
I have a background at php (deprecated) and python, and I loved the
1) we can change the objects at runtime, but how to persist them?
There's no Smalltalk/LISP system image in Io at the moment.
2) the Io web frameworks looks so alpha state. Someone has some case use
to talk/show?
I don't know of any mature frameworks.
3) there some working way to store/interact with databases? with
examples?
http://iolanguage.org/scm/io/docs/reference/index.html#/Databases
4) how exactly concurrency works at Io?
http://iolanguage.org/scm/io/docs/IoGuide.html#Concurrency
5) how scalable is Io?
Scalable for what purpose and in what way?
Steve
--
Atenciosamente

Alexandre Andrade